- The maximum number of 500 words is acceptable for abstract (excluding the authors’ names and affiliation)
- The file format must be doc or docx.
- Registration and submission of abstracts can only be done through the conference website and other types of registration/paper submission will not be considered.
- Abstracts were previously published or presented at other conferences will be rejected.
- The corresponding author is responsible for further communications and contacts.
- The research project must be finished at the time of abstract submission. Abstract with such phrases as “the result is under review” and etc, will be rejected.
- We appreciate you to consider all above points at the time of your abstract submission.
- If your article is accepted for presentation at the conference (oral presentation and poster), the certificate will be issued for the paper presenter mentioning the co-authors names.
Phone: +98 9372922858
Address: Secretariat of the 14th Student conference on innovations in health sciences, School of Public Health and Safety, SBMU, Daneshjoo Blvd, Velenjak, Tehran, Iran